br Hrkach J Von Hoff D
31. Hrkach J, Von Hoff D, Mukkaram Ali M, et al. Preclinical development and clinical translation of a PSMA-targeted docetaxel nanoparticle with a differentiated pharmacological profile. Science translational medicine. Apr 4 2012;4(128):128ra139.
32. Nagesh PKB, Johnson NR, Boya VKN, et al. PSMA targeted docetaxel-loaded superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticles for prostate cancer. Colloids and surfaces. B, Biointerfaces. Aug 1 2016;144:8-20.
33. Shirshahi V, Shamsipour F, Zarnani AH, Verdi J, Saber R. Active targeting of HER2-positive breast cancer cells by Herceptin-functionalized organically modified silica nanoparticles. Cancer nanotechnology. 2013;4(1-3):27-37.
34. Truffi M, Colombo M, Sorrentino L, et al. Multivalent exposure of trastuzumab on iron oxide nanoparticles improves antitumor potential and reduces resistance in HER2-positive breast cancer cells. Scientific reports. Apr 26 2018;8(1):6563.
35. Kubota T, Kuroda S, Kanaya N, et al. HER2-targeted gold nanoparticles potentially overcome resistance to trastuzumab in gastric cancer. Nanomedicine : nanotechnology, biology, and medicine. Aug 2018;14(6):1919-1929.
36. Wei J, Sun J, Liu Y. Enhanced targeting of prostate cancer-initiating cells by salinomycin-encapsulated lipid-PLGA nanoparticles linked with CD44 antibodies. Oncology letters. Apr 2019;17(4):4024-4033.
37. Wang S, Shao M, Zhong Z, et al. Co-delivery of gambogic 220556-69-4 and TRAIL plasmid by hyaluronic acid grafted PEI-PLGA nanoparticles for the treatment of triple negative breast cancer. Drug delivery. Nov 2017;24(1):1791-1800.
38. Gaio E, Conte C, Esposito D, et al. Co-delivery of Docetaxel and Disulfonate Tetraphenyl Chlorin in One Nanoparticle Produces Strong Synergism between Chemo- and Photodynamic Therapy in Drug-Sensitive and -Resistant Cancer Cells. Molecular pharmaceutics. Oct 1 2018;15(10):4599-4611.
39. Kim GH, Won JE, Byeon Y, et al. Selective delivery of PLXDC1 small interfering RNA to endothelial cells for anti-angiogenesis tumor therapy using CD44-targeted chitosan nanoparticles for epithelial ovarian cancer. Drug delivery. Nov 2018;25(1):1394-1402.
42. Sega EI, Lu Y, Ringor M, Leamon CP, Low PS. Low-dose radiation potentiates the therapeutic efficacy of folate receptor-targeted hapten therapy. International journal of radiation oncology, biology, physics. Jun 1 2008;71(2):559-566.
43. Yang Y, Wang Z, Peng Y, Ding J, Zhou W. A Smart pH-Sensitive Delivery System for Enhanced Anticancer Efficacy via Paclitaxel Endosomal Escape. Frontiers in pharmacology. 2019;10:10.
46. Heyes J, Palmer L, Bremner K, MacLachlan I. Cationic lipid saturation influences intracellular delivery of encapsulated nucleic acids. Journal of controlled release : official journal of the Controlled Release Society. Oct 3 2005;107(2):276-287.
47. Gilleron J, Querbes W, Zeigerer A, et al. Image-based analysis of lipid nanoparticle-mediated siRNA delivery, intracellular trafficking and endosomal escape. Nature biotechnology. Jul 2013;31(7):638-646.
48. Sato Y, Hashiba K, Sasaki K, Maeki M, Tokeshi M, Harashima H. Understanding structure-activity relationships of pH-sensitive cationic lipids facilitates the rational identification of promising lipid nanoparticles for delivering siRNAs in vivo. Journal of controlled release : official journal of the Controlled Release Society. Feb 10 2019;295:140-152.
49. Nam JP, Nam K, Jung S, Nah JW, Kim SW. Evaluation of dendrimer type bio-reducible polymer as a siRNA delivery carrier for cancer therapy. Journal of controlled release : official journal of the Controlled Release Society. Jul 10 2015;209:179-185.
50. Akinc A, Thomas M, Klibanov AM, Langer R. Exploring polyethylenimine-mediated DNA transfection and the proton sponge hypothesis. The journal of gene medicine. May 2005;7(5):657-663.
51. Wojnilowicz M, Glab A, Bertucci A, Caruso F, Cavalieri F. Super-resolution Imaging of Proton Sponge-Triggered Rupture of Endosomes and Cytosolic Release of Small Interfering RNA. ACS nano. Jan 22 2019;13(1):187-202.
52. Reits EA, Hodge JW, Herberts CA, et al. Radiation modulates the peptide repertoire, enhances MHC class I expression, and induces successful antitumor immunotherapy. The Journal of experimental medicine. May 15 2006;203(5):1259-1271.
54. Zupancic E, Curato C, Paisana M, et al. Rational design of nanoparticles towards targeting antigen-presenting cells and improved T cell priming. Journal of controlled release : official journal of the Controlled Release Society. Jul 28 2017;258:182-195.
57. Molino NM, Neek M, Tucker JA, Nelson EL, Wang SW. Viral-mimicking protein nanoparticle vaccine for eliciting anti-tumor responses. Biomaterials. Apr 2016;86:83-91.